Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the worship style of The Harbor?We believe that everything we do should be an act of worship (Rom. 12:1). In terms of our worship through song, we're usually contempary and accoustic. We believe that our corprorate praise should be gospel-centered and Christ-exalting.
2. What denomination is The Harbor?The Harbor is a hospitality house ministry of Cadence International in partnership with Kadena Chapel. We are an evangelical ministry. Check out our 'About Us' page for more details regarding beliefs, vision, and mission.
3. What should I wear to The Harbor?Wear whatever you're comfortable in. The atmosphere of The Harbor is relaxed and friendly. We hope you feel at home here.
4. Is there a kids program at The Harbor?During our worship time we do have childcare available for children 5 and under. We believe families with older children should worship together and listen to the proclamation of God's Word together. We do not have a 'youth group'. However, the ministry of Cadence International does have several excellent youth workers here on island in partnership with the local base chapels.
5. How do I give financially to The Harbor?If you're interested in investing in the Kingdom of God through the ministry of The Harbor, you can either give in person in our offerring box (we don't pass an offering during service), or you can visit our 'Invest' page for details regarding Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), online credit card donations, or our mailing address.